Spirit Week: TX vs. AR

Back to Article
Back to Article

Spirit Week: TX vs. AR

At the Orange Crush Pep Rally, students pose for pictures in front of the Razorback tunnel.

Alyssa Smith, Staff

• Many juniors also wear galaxy clothing on Space Day.

• The hogs are “Out of This World!”

• Seniors Rachel Mullino and Julia Green wear space day attire to support the hogs.

• Students dress up as other countries on “All Around the World Day.”

• Madison Colbert and Alison Westbrook dress up as undercover cops from the movie “White Chicks.”

• Students dress up as the classic duo of Mountain Dew and Coca-Cola soft drinks.

• Razorback supporters pick up their tiger tails upon arriving at Orange Crush.

• Seniors Tyler Hadaway and Mason May go together as bacon and eggs.

• At the Orange Crush Pep Rally, students pose for pictures in front of the Razorback tunnel.

• For All Around the World Day, students represent countries such as Greece, France, Mexico, Africa, and many more!

• Mrs. Hubrel and Mrs. Fenix dress as Han Solo and Chewbacca for Dynamic Duo day.

• Kaitlyn Fortenberry and Adison Wright dress together for Dynamic Duo day.

• 12th graders Micah Yarber and Jonathan Blair dress up as the dynamic duo of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy from the popular TV show Spongebob Squarepants.

• Students Adrianna Brackeen, Peyton Brown, Marion Haggard, and Hadley Lewis enjoy Orange Crush and Tiger Tails on the morning of the big game.

• Seniors Bryan Nguyen and Nate Nix dress as popular political figures Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un.